Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be used to identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, and health insurance card insurer number.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records containing the user’s personal information and settlement information between the user and the partner, etc. may be sent to the Company’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors, etc.). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”). (hereinafter referred to as the “Partner”).
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying the identity of the user)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc., of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably recognized as having relevance to the purpose before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance, and when the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes the provision of data to third parties
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept a request from the individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person and the person is notified in advance or the person can easily learn about the fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company receives a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, the Company will disclose the information to the individual without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- Other cases that may violate the law
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”).
- If the Company receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company has made corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has made a decision not to make corrections, etc., the Company will notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If we are requested by an individual to stop using or erase personal information (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. (hereinafter referred to as “cessation of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event that a decision is made not to suspend use, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing two paragraphs, in the event that it is difficult to suspend the use of the information due to high costs or other reasons, and in the event that alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
A cookie is a function that stores information about your visit to a website or service on your device (PC, smartphone, or other device). The information collected through cookies does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual customers.
- The Company’s website and affiliated advertising distribution service providers may use this information to distribute advertisements.
3. how to reject all cookies
It is possible for customers to disable cookies by changing their browser settings. However, please note that some services may not be available if cookies are disabled or if your browser does not allow cookies.
For information on how to change your cookie settings, please contact the manufacturer of your browser. For information on commonly used browsers, please refer to the following URL.
〇Microsoft Internet Explorer
Please note that if you change your browser, delete cookies, or change to a new PC or smart device, you may need to reconfigure your browser settings.
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following
1-716-2, Hirate-kita, Midori-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi